August 18 to September 16
Shakespeare Winery Tour
A Midsummer Night’s Dream
The Hamner Theater is proud to announce its inaugural tour of local wineries for five weekend performances of Shakespeare’s comedy. Gates open an hour before curtain at each venue; tickets are $10 at the gate (children 10 and under are $5) and are first come, first served, no reservations necessary. Chairs available at Del Fosse, Pollak, Glasshouse or bring your own, bring a blanket and a picnic…bring bug spray! Please DO NOT bring any outside alcoholic beverages! Wine will be available before and during the performance at each winery!
5 weekends, 5 wineries
- Saturday and Sunday, August 18 and 19 at 5pm Sunday’s performance has been rescheduled due to rain to WEDNESDAY, Aug. 22 at 6:30pm – come out for a little mid-week, Midsummer Night’s Dream. Call 361-1999 for reservations or further info.
Del Fosse Winery
- Saturday and Sunday, August 25 and 26 at 7pm TONIGHT’S (SAT., AUG. 25) PERFORMANCE IS ON – whether it is inside the Glasshouse or outside will be decided by 6pm…inside picnic-ing with wine is encouraged! We are fortunate to have the option of playing indoors but feel free to reschedule for an outside date if you prefer.
Glass House Winery
- Saturday and Sunday, September 1 and 2 at 7pm
- Friday and Saturday, September 7 and 8 at 7pm
Cardinal Point Winery – tonight’s performance of A Midsummer Night’s Dream has been postponed to Weds., Sept. 12 at 7pm – Weds. is the new Saturday! Don’t let bad weather ruin your weekend plans! A 7pm curtain means you can still be home before 10. And besides, everyone needs a break mid-week! Call 434-361-1999 for further info or reservations.
- Friday and Sunday, September 14 and 16 at 7pm (date changed)
Mountain Cove Vineyards
Buy local… local wines and local theater… a winning combination!